Conferences have been divided between 2 classes. Classes determine shooting days:
Class 1A – Wednesday, June 20th
Class 2A – Thursday, June 21st
7:00 AM – Coach registration is open in the clubhouse
8:30 AM – Opening ceremonies
9:00 AM – Competition begins
Field assignments and scheduling
• All scheduled times are when teams need to be at their assigned traps and prepared to shoot.
• After the starting time, all starting and completion times are estimated.
• It is important to be prepared to shoot immediately after the previous team completes their round.
• Scores will be posted in the clubhouse and online.
• Fewer then five shooters will be combined with other members from other teams to form complete squads of five.
• Teams should arrive and check-in at least 1.5 hours before scheduled shooting time.
• Coaches must check-in at the clubhouse prior to first scheduled shooting time.
• Athletes must check-in with their team at their assigned field. They DO NOT need to check-in with tournament officials.
• No athlete registrations or substitutions are allowed.